Friends of Boa Onda Guesthouse Peniche and surfing enthusiasts in this article you will find the complete programme of the 2022 World Surfing Championship with the name of the event, location and approximate opening and closing dates.
World Surf League 2022 Calendar
The following data was taken from the website of the World Surf League, organiser of the World Surfing Championship. We indicate the link to the reference page so that you can keep an eye on any changes: WSL events page.
The full World Surfing Championship calendar for 2022 is as follows:
- Billabong Pro Pipeline – Hawaii: 29/01 – 20/02
- Hurley Pro Sunset Beach – Hawaii: 10/02 – 23/02
- Meo Pro Portugal – Portugal: 03/03 – 13/02
- Rip Curl Pro Bells Beach – Australia: 10/04 – 20/04
- Margaret River Pro – Australia: 24/04 – 04/05
- Quicksilver Pro G-Land – Indonesia: 28/05 – 06/06
- Surf City El Salvador Pro – El Salvador: 12/06 – 20/06
- O Rio Pro – Brazil: 23/06 – 30/06
- Corona Open J-Bay – South Africa: 12/06 – 21/06
- Tahiti Pro – French Polynesia: 11/08 – 21/08
- Rip Curl WSL Finals – California: 08/09 – 16/09
As always, we hope we have provided you with some useful information and we hope you enjoyed the World Surf League 2022 calendar! We hope to see you live at the Portuguese leg of the Meo Rip Curl Pro 2022 in Peniche.
For any information regarding Portugal, we are of course available through the contact page of our website. You can also write to us at the following email: firstname.lastname@example.org in order to get all the clarifications you need regarding the surf school or the yoga courses offered by our specialised team.
See you soon and have fun in Portugal!